Works same as big brands.
MFG DATE: in 2023
Directly manufacturer supply.
For each batch we do not produce too many, for keeping freshness and quality.
Each batch is tested and then shipped.
No any worries about the quality, 2 years of quality are guaranteed.
No water is included.
Labels on the vials.
Outer white card box or wrapped bubble packed.
Labels/boxes designing and printing:
OEM/ODM Labels/stickers/boxes if you want to make your own brand.
please leave the right shipping info for dropshipping.
Customize mg/iu for one vial:
over 20 boxes (200vials) can be customized.
to USA/UK/EU, fast shipping is usually 5-9 days.
to other countries, by packet post airmail, usually 7-18 days.
Tirzepatide is a new medication that is gaining attention in the medical world for its potential to treat type 2 diabetes and obesity. In this article, we will discuss what Tirzepatide is, how it works, its potential benefits and side effects, and its availability.
What is Tirzepatide?
Tirzepatide is a medication that belongs to a class of drugs called GLP-1 receptor agonists. GLP-1 (glucagon-like peptide-1) is a hormone that is produced in the intestine and helps to regulate blood sugar levels. GLP-1 receptor agonists mimic the action of GLP-1 and help to regulate blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes.
Tirzepatide is a new GLP-1 receptor agonist that is currently in clinical trials. It is being developed by Eli Lilly and Company, a pharmaceutical company that specializes in diabetes medications.
How does Tirzepatide work?
Tirzepatide works by increasing insulin secretion, reducing glucagon secretion, and slowing down the absorption of glucose in the intestine. These actions help to regulate blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes.
In addition to its effects on blood sugar levels, Tirzepatide has also been shown to have an impact on body weight. It works by reducing appetite and increasing feelings of fullness, which can lead to weight loss in people who are overweight or obese.
What are the potential benefits of Tirzepatide?
The potential benefits of Tirzepatide include:
- Improved blood sugar control: Tirzepatide has been shown to improve blood sugar control in people with type 2 diabetes. In clinical trials, it has been shown to be more effective than other GLP-1 receptor agonists at lowering HbA1c levels (a measure of average blood sugar levels over a period of weeks or months).
- Weight loss: Tirzepatide has been shown to be effective at promoting weight loss in people who are overweight or obese. In clinical trials, it has been shown to lead to greater weight loss than other GLP-1 receptor agonists and other weight loss medications.
- Cardiovascular benefits: Tirzepatide has been shown to have cardiovascular benefits, including a reduction in the risk of major adverse cardiovascular events (MACE) such as heart attack and stroke.
- Convenience: Tirzepatide is administered once a week, which may be more convenient for some people than other diabetes medications that require daily injections.
What are the potential side effects of Tirzepatide?
The potential side effects of Tirzepatide include:
- Nausea: Nausea is a common side effect of GLP-1 receptor agonists, including Tirzepatide. In clinical trials, up to 40% of people experienced nausea.
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea is another common side effect of GLP-1 receptor agonists, including Tirzepatide. In clinical trials, up to 20% of people experienced diarrhea.
- Hypoglycemia: Tirzepatide can cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) when taken with other diabetes medications that lower blood sugar levels, such as insulin.
- Injection site reactions: Injection site reactions, such as redness, swelling, or itching, can occur with Tirzepatide.
- Pancreatitis: Pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas) is a rare but serious side effect of GLP-1 receptor agonists, including Tirzepatide.
Is Tirzepatide available here?
*Disclaimer: Tirzepatide for sale on Supopeptide is sold for research use only. Not for human consumption. This product is not a drug, supplement, food or cosmetic, and it may not be misused, sold, labeled or branded as such. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any condition or disease.
Tirzepatide is a new medication that shows promise in treating type 2 diabetes and obesity. It belongs to a class of drugs called GLP-1 receptor agonists, which mimic the action of a hormone that regulates blood sugar levels. Tirzepatide has been shown to be more effective than other GLP-1 receptor agonists at lowering HbA1c levels and promoting weight loss, and it has also been shown to have cardiovascular benefits.
Like other GLP-1 receptor agonists, Tirzepatide can cause side effects such as nausea, diarrhea, and hypoglycemia.
Overall, Tirzepatide represents a promising new option for people with type 2 diabetes and obesity who are looking to improve their blood sugar control and lose weight. However, as with any medication, it is important to weigh the potential benefits against the potential risks and to work closely with a healthcare professional to determine if Tirzepatide is the right choice for you.
There are no reviews yet.